We welcome you to the River View RV Park in Crittenden County, Kentucky. This park oversees the Ohio River at the old Lock and Dam #50.
There are seven (7) RV lots with full electric, water, & sewer hook-ups. A reservation can be made for up to 14 consecutive nights on a single lot. Check-in time is 1:00 PM and Check-out is 11:00 AM. Rate is $20.00 per night.
- No campers, tents, boats or vehicles may be left unattended for more than 24 hours. A $25.00 per day fine will be imposed.
- Maximum of one vehicle and one camper per site OR a maximum of two tents per site and one vehicle allowed on each site. All other vehicles must be parked in parking lot.
- No vehicles allowed on grass areas of modern campsite. Primitive camping is allowed in other areas of the park.
- No mechanical work on vehicles, boats or other equipment allowed in park.
- No extension cords or water hoses allowed off rented site. Water is for personal use only, no washing of vehicles, boats or campers allowed.
- No camping within 75’ of pavilions
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages allowed on park property.
- No operation of ATV’s allowed on park property.
- All trash must be taken and site returned to its original condition. Fine for littering and damage to site will be imposed.
- All utilities must be turned off and locked when site is vacated, $30.00 per lock will be charged for missing lock.
- Campground is for individual camping units only, pavilions may be used by groups or individuals. Events or vendors are not allowed without approval of the Riverview Park committee 60 days in advance of the event.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Discharge of firearms, use of fireworks or other explosives is prohibited.
- At all time, pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 foot in length. Pets are not to be left unattended or barking. Owners are responsible for cleaning up waste from their pets.
- Violators of the park rules shall be subject to fine as defined by County ordinance and Kentucky statue. Violators may be restricted from further use of the park.
- There is no attendant on duty and users of the park and campground do so at their own risk. Neither Crittenden County nor the Riverview park Committee shall be responsible for any injuries or damage. Campers and users of the park shall be responsible for any damages to the site or premises.